Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sevisonk

Did anyone else have an error where the tax return will not pass the federal review for imported 1099-B (from WeBull) and an acquisition date. It is correct but errors?

I look through the 1099-B and it shows all dates and all are accurate, but it will not pass this step for final review.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

Did anyone else have an error where the tax return will not pass the federal review for imported 1099-B (from WeBull) and an acquisition date. It is correct but errors?

Same here!

AGENT_MELODY
Returning Member

IF YOU ENTER EVERY SINGLE STOCK IN MANUALLY THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SUBMIT IT ! ❤️ HOPE THIS HELPS

YOUR friendly agent MELODY ❤️ 😄

Then what would be the point of using Turbo Tax? I could just file my taxes for free.

The only convenience of Turbo Tax is the auto import.

AGENT_MELODY
Returning Member

I hear ya on that one. It is a tech error. we have no idea when it will be fixed. This error has been occurring over two weeks already. 

sevisonk

Thanks Melody but with several hundred transactions it is not feasible or worth it to pay for TurboTax software when it is supposed to import and does but has system errors.  Really don’t want to key that and shouldn’t have to.  Guess I will request a refund and use another software that can handle this better.  This i is a disappointing as I have used TT since it’s 1st year online.

Are you an official TurboTax rep?

briankim0720
Returning Member

Same issues. any update or fix on this issues yet? 

Same today! Please help!

Check this post. Seems like this error is due to TurboTax not being able to convert  items with "various" acquiring date from Webull. For now, only fix is to edit them manually which is lame. TurboTax should fix this which seems not very hard as they've fixed this for Robinhood already. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/re-check-this-entry-form-1099-b-date-acquired-err...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies