turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DDD thread

@riafit Absolutely your DDD on 2/26! Congratulations! WMR will update late tonight from 330am-6am. 

DDD thread

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 26, 2020. If your refund is not credited to your account by March 2, 2020 , check with your bank to see if it has been received. Finally some good news 

DDD thread

Approved as of Saturday ddd 2/26

DDD thread

WMR updated for me this morning. DDD of 2/26! Filed and accepted 1/27! Good luck to all others waiting. I know it's been a pain!

Ck97
Level 3

DDD thread

Still no update for me )-:

DDD thread

Mine didn’t update on 2/22 :( 

DDD thread

Hey @BellaNJakesMom  I have been looking for you. I haven’t been saying anything on here, just watching and looking. I’ve been seeing some crazy post and replies. Hope all is well and I guess I will look for you next year. Lol

DDD thread

@mr_so_indecisive Heyyyy there.. I've been looking for you too.. aghhhh... Nice to see you here again.. How are you?? All well I hope.. Hows this tax season treating you?? 

DDD thread

Anyone with a ddd of 2/26 and a prepaid card think we will see our refund sooner than the deposit date????

DDD thread

@austinrome Yes I believe tomorrow.. Everyone with a prepaid will get our refund 2days sooner as they promise. Once our refund is released it post with no wait 

DDD thread

@MsLadee Yay!! Awesome!! Thank you!!

DDD thread

@austinrome youre welcome! Im guessing had we received our update prior to the weekend we would have gotten it sooner, but since our DDD falls on Wednesday from my own personal experience I've ALWAYS gotten my dd 2 days before my actual paydate

DDD thread

@MsLadee I was just wondering because I have green dot but sbbt isn’t showing anything yet 

DDD thread

I believe at some point on Monday it should post

DDD thread

I believe at some point on Monday it should post

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies