Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Chase Investments 1099 import

I'm having the same problem - the link does not work.
Did you find a resolution??

Same problem here - did you figure out a resolution??

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you are still having an issue with this, please follow the instructions here to contact us by phone so we can look into this further. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
rclover
Returning Member

In a word, no.  However, I am trying TT Premier Online version, which is capable of downloading data from Chase.  I had to start over, importing info from my 2020 return.  

I've requested a refund for my purchase of the desktop version I bought at Costco.  

All the "help" I received from calling the TT helpline was exactly the reverse of what I wanted:  I asked for help/info on how to convert my partially done desktop-based  return to the online version.  They pointed me to help on how to convert from online to desktop version (see below).  Frustrating!

TT nonsense.png

@rclover wrote:

In a word, no.  However, I am trying TT Premier Online version, which is capable of downloading data from Chase.  I had to start over, importing info from my 2020 return.  

I've requested a refund for my purchase of the desktop version I bought at Costco.  

All the "help" I received from calling the TT helpline was exactly the reverse of what I wanted:  I asked for help/info on how to convert my partially done desktop-based  return to the online version.  They pointed me to help on how to convert from online to desktop version (see below).  Frustrating!

Sorry you had trouble getting the proper Support info. 

"I asked for help/info on how to convert my partially done desktop-based return to the online version."

Sorry, but that is not possible.  You cannot move a current-year *.tax2021 data file from desktop software to continue it in 2021 Online TurboTax.   You can only move the current-year tax file in one direction--from Online TurboTax to desktop product.  Not vice versa.   Unfortunately, TurboTax Support should have told you that off the bat, but I guess they either didn't understand your situation or just hurriedly provided the FAQ link you received..

I agree, this is unacceptable.

Jerry23
Returning Member

How do I get Chase Bank to appear - am I missing a new version?   It says I using the most current version.   I ams using a MAC.  Please help

BrittanyS
Expert Alumni

Chase bank is listed under JP Morgan Chase & Co. in the software.  When looking through the drop down list, look for JP Morgan Chase & Company.

@Jerry23 

lordewoks

Turbo Tax crashes every time I try to import.  I am able to go through the process and it says "Success! We got your tax data. You can now return to TurboTax." but when I return to the app, it crashes.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

We need additional details to be able to assist you further.  What version of TurboTax are you using - Desktop or Online?

@lordewoks 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies