Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gshagen67

Can my 2014 tax return still be electronically returned?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

No.   Only 2019 tax return can be, however 2014 is not supported by TurboTax at all any longer and 2014 is beyond the 3 year statute if limitations to claim any refund.

It might still be possible for a tax professional using professional tax software to filke a 2014 return - ask a tax professional of yiur choice if possible.

You can download 2014 blank forms from the irs.gov website.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

If you are referring to filing a 2014 federal tax return, TurboTax does not support tax year 2014.  You would need to contact a local tax professional to assist in filing the 2014 tax return or you can use the free federal forms, schedules and instructions available from this IRS website - https://apps.irs.gov/app/picklist/list/priorFormPublication.html

Any tax refund on a 2014 tax return will not be paid as the time to file for a refund has expired.  The 2014 tax return with a refund had to be filed on or before April 15, 2018.

If taxes are owed on the 2014 tax return, the return needs to be filed and the taxes paid.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies