turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sambahn

Can Form 1095-A be deleted? It is not on the list of forms that can be deleted in Tools. I cannot file electronically until this issue is resolved.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Can Form 1095-A be deleted? It is not on the list of forms that can be deleted in Tools. I cannot file electronically until this issue is resolved.

Updating information in case this is the issue:

You must have answered incorrectly earlier in the program when asked if you have a 1095-A. I'm sharing below a TurboTax FAQ that explains how to enter a 1095-A. The instructions will take you back to the question about a 1095-A. Edit or update your answer to change it to "NO". From there, you should be able to finish up. Please post back if you have further difficulty.

Where do I enter my 1095-A? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

I've seen several posts from users having the same issue.  I have shared this with TurboTax Moderators (back in the office tomorrow).  Hopefully I will have information to share with you tomorrow so that you can complete your e-filing.  So sorry.  Thank you for your patience.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Updating information in case this is the issue:

You must have answered incorrectly earlier in the program when asked if you have a 1095-A. I'm sharing below a TurboTax FAQ that explains how to enter a 1095-A. The instructions will take you back to the question about a 1095-A. Edit or update your answer to change it to "NO". From there, you should be able to finish up. Please post back if you have further difficulty.

Where do I enter my 1095-A? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

sambahn

Thanks very much, Kat. You're right - I checked yes when initially asked. At the time I forgot that there were different types of Form 1095. We did receive a 1095, just not a 1095-A. Thanks again. I successfully filed today.

Kat
Level 15
Level 15

@sambahn Wonderful!  I've seen so many posts like yours, I was thinking there may be an issue with the program.  So happy to know maybe there isn't.  Stay safe!

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies