Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

CA_MCTR_Payment - rejection

Yep!!! It's now saying the 30th!!!! 

"This issue is being resolved in a product release scheduled for January 30th, 2023. On or after January30, 2023. you'll need to sign into TurboTax, complete a quick review (steps below)"

Literally the same wording, just a new date. Wow...

Adri01

The update for MCTR was supposed to occur on 1/27/23 however the date is now 1/30/23.

Joelb5158

Is it too late to just try at another tax site or is this just overall throughout any tax site?! I just submitted and ten minutes later rejected! Ahhh

Yes, very frustrating because we only have 5 days after getting rejected to fix it!! 

I am no tax expert but I believe the 5 day rule is for when you file on the April 15th deadline, and it becomes rejected. Then you have 5 days to file "on time"

This is ridiculous

Was it rejected

This is what I am seeing now. "This issue is being resolved in a product release scheduled for January 30th, 2023. On or after January30, 2023. you'll need to sign into TurboTax, complete a quick review (steps below), and resubmit your return."

I think we need Helpful Honda to save us from this Reject Code CA_MCTR_Payment. I am with ya'll.

thats what it says now 😫

This issue is being resolved in a product release scheduled for January 30th, 2023. On or after January30, 2023. you'll need to sign into TurboTax, complete a quick review (steps below), and resubmit your return.

Aled86

I did this back and forth with turbo tax for several days including redoing my taxes and going through each thing like twenty times. I had enough today! I filed for $15 on freetaxusa.com.

No issues yet. Filed hours ago.

it says it’ll be fixed by Jan 30th

I went back to federal review and put ca-mctr on the line after clicking “what if not a job payment” hoping that would fix it. Resubmitted and got rejected by both federal and state. There’s definitely a glitch! I’ve been using TT for 12 years and have never had a problem submitting my taxes. 

Crazt123

Not sure if you guys are seeing the same but ok my it says turbo won’t accept this form until AFTER JAN 30th which would be FEB 1st

Crazt123

Not sure if you guys are seeing the same but on mine it says turbo won’t accept this form until AFTER JAN 30th which would be FEB 1st

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies