turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

nd226

Buy CD 2020. Where to download it online

Hello,

I bought an TurboTax for my LLC from Office Depot. I installed it on my desktop in California. I flew to Seattle for my business and got stuck there. I don’t have the software installed on my laptop, but I love to continue to do the tax. I have my tax file and license on my cloud, but not the software. Could someone point me to the place I could download the software only? I went to TurboTax website, I think I could only download online after paying again. Thanks for your help!!!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Likewise, I bought TT 2020 and had the CD delivered.  Now, I want to get a headstart by downloading.  Can you make that happen?  Download does not seem to be available in my purchases area

NashayLO
Intuit Alumni

If you have the CD, but do not have a CD drive, you can go to InstallTurboTax.com, put in your license code and get the download instead. Please see this TurboTax FAQ for more information, I bought the CD, but my computer doesn't have a CD drive

If you already used the CD, you can not also download and if you already downloaded, you can not use the CD. If this is your situation, please contact us for further assistance, What is the TurboTax phone number?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies