Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Billing

I have been using TurboTax for years and this is the first time I’ve had a question. Unfortunately I haven’t cracked the code to get someone on the phone. Just getting to this chat site was arduous. Is there anyone out there and TurboTax land that can tell me why I was billed twice and how do I get a refund for the second charge? Thank you TurboTax Land I mean Neverland I have been using TurboTax for years and this is the first time I’ve had a question. Unfortunately I haven’t cracked the code to get someone on the phone. Just getting to this chat site was arduous. Is there anyone out there in TurboTax land that can tell me why I was billed twice and how do I get a refund for the second charge? Thank you TurboTax Land I mean Neverland 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Billing

What were you billed twice for?   Are you an Advantage member with a standing order for annual product, and were billed twice for 2019 desktop software (CD/download)?   If so, you may have multiple accounts, and we can help you troubleshoot to find them so it doesn't happen again next year..

If that's your situation, you can use this online refund request:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/forms/refund-request.jsp

Or you can use this form to reach Customer Support to have them troubleshoot:
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

If you are an Advantage member (annual subscription), you can try this.  Log into your Advantage account and scroll down past the FAQ links.  See if near the bottom you find a special Advantage phone number to directly contact Customer Support.

Billing

I am not aware of being an advantage member. I only know that I received two separate confirmations with different order numbers that charged me 84.95 for doing my taxes With TurboTax. I am simply asking that I not be charged twice for something that I used once. Can you tell me if you can help me with this? I do not have multiple accounts. And this may be my fault by clicking on something I should not have one going back in to finish up. Whatever the case… I’m just looking for someone to help me understand how to get a refund.

Billing

@Lancer17 

Only TurboTax Support can resolve billing issues.  You can phone TurboTax Support during business hours and let them figure it out.   They are the only ones who can correct a charge anyway.

Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies