Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

hudson101

Apparently I have two accounts under one email... Is there a way to access my primary account under which I filed all my tax returns? Turbo tax is signing into wrong 1

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Apparently I have two accounts under one email... Is there a way to access my primary account under which I filed all my tax returns? Turbo tax is signing into wrong 1

To see all of the accounts that you created, please utilize the Account Recovery page.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
hudson101

Flor clarity, I am not looking to recover an old account tied to a different email address.  Apparently TurboTax has registered TWO accounts under ONE email address for me?  I'm not sure how that's possible, but when I sign in using my email address as my login ID it is surfacing the blank account under that email address.... Instead of the account under which I've filed all my past returns.

Is there any way to access the correct account?

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

You can use the FAQ link provided below to check and see if you have more than 1 Intuit accounts with TurboTax. If that does not work, you would want to reach out to TurboTax customer support for further assistance:

How many Intuit Accounts do I have with TurboTax?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies