turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

a374410
Returning Member

Anyone having issues with Form 2210? I see TT has had issues with it in the past and I am having the same problem with it this year.

It is populating when TT says I do not need it, can't delete the forms.  Since it forced me to submit state taxes now I am stuck.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Anyone having issues with Form 2210? I see TT has had issues with it in the past and I am having the same problem with it this year.

If you did not pay in the required amount during the tax year, a 2210 would automatically be produced. When you say "populating", do you mean populated and blank, or populated and also produced a calculation showing you an amount you owe due to underpayment? 

a374410
Returning Member

Showing that I owe when I do not, similar issue to what TT has had the last couple years regarding this form.  People are getting it on their tax return when it should not be there. 

gloriah5200
Expert Alumni

The IRS Form 2210 for 2020 for calculating underpayment penalties, is not yet released online by IRS so it may not be able to be completed yet.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies