Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anyone else finding the Intuit Site locked and you can't log in no matter what? Making it hard to finalize my taxes since the log on from TURBO TAX is jacked up too.

When I try to pay for Audit defense using a credit card, a log on window appears for INTUIT.  This window does not close and locks up my turbo tax.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Anyone else finding the Intuit Site locked and you can't log in no matter what? Making it hard to finalize my taxes since the log on from TURBO TAX is jacked up too.

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

katiegirl8899
Returning Member

Yes it is hard finding anything here. If don’t pay keeps say pay to find what you need,  They want your money, but after you pay. Still Can not find anything with out going round and round and taking you back to same page telling you to go here go there. Bunch of bull. Why not make it simple. No need to have all the junk on page. Simple is better. 

@katiegirl8899 Sorry--but your post does not seem to have anything to do with the thread you posted it to.  It is not at all clear just what you are trying to do or how to help you, since you have not stated a specific problem.  If you are having trouble navigating the software, tell us what you are trying to do and we can help you.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies