Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jdono417

After I take a picture of my 1099, it says needs review, so I click that and it has me take another picture, and then goes right back to where it says needs review. ?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

After I take a picture of my 1099, it says needs review, so I click that and it has me take another picture, and then goes right back to where it says needs review. ?

Why are you taking photos of a 1099?   You cannot enter a 1099 by taking a photo.  Enter the data by keying it in by hand.   There are over a dozen kinds of 1099's----so it is important to enter it in the right place.  What kind do you have?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
JulieS
Expert Alumni

This may be happening because the program can't read your picture. Make sure you capture the entire form and that the image is focused with good lighting.

If the problem persists, you can enter the form manually. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies