Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2023 TurboTax for Windows Download - UPDATE

I finally found the (very small and hidden) link to get my (already paid for; they charged my credit card) 2023 TurboTax Windows version.  So, I clicked the link and inputted my License Code.  And what happens?  I get this message:

Hmmm… can't reach this page

It looks like the webpage at https://downloads.ecom.intuit.com/23tax/Windows_PC_TurboTax_Download.exe?intuit_token=st=1699124390~... might be having issues, or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

I tried the link you suggested to me (I appreciate the assistance).  But, when I click on that link it takes me to my  "products" page.  This page shows the Windows 2023 TurboTax version and has a "download" link.  So I hit the download link.  The website "thinks" for a few seconds, and then, nothing happens.  It just returns to the same "products" page.  This is VERY frustrating.

Make sure that you are signed off all TurboTax accounts.

Then try this link, it should ask you to sign on with the User ID and password for your TurboTax account - https://shopping.turbotax.intuit.com/unified/downloads/myaccounts?route=MYACCOUNTS&cgcview=downloads

Well, I went through the steps again and this time, when I clicked on the "download" tab IT ACTUALLY downloaded.  Now the 2023 Windows version of TurboTax is up and running.   Problem resolved.

@TrilogyBill I looked in my account and it isn't there. scheduled release was per Intuit, November or early December so it may be a while longer before it's available. keep trying. 

If you purchased the product directly from Intuit, it should appear in your downloads section.

LizzieDSW

I also paid for TurboTax 2023 and cannot access it.  The farthest I get is to a screen that says I haven't filed my 2022 taxes (which I have, with TurboTax).  Do I just need to sit tight until December for the online version to come out - I did not order the disk.  I like to get an estimate of my taxes prior to 12/31 so I can take in more income without jumping tax brackets.  

@LizzieDSW wrote:

I also paid for TurboTax 2023 and cannot access it.  The farthest I get is to a screen that says I haven't filed my 2022 taxes (which I have, with TurboTax).  Do I just need to sit tight until December for the online version to come out - I did not order the disk.  I like to get an estimate of my taxes prior to 12/31 so I can take in more income without jumping tax brackets.  

The TurboTax online editions for tax year 2023 will not be available until late November or early December.

If you purchased a 2023 TurboTax program it was for one of the desktop editions, either a Download or a CD.

The price you paid for the desktop editions cannot be used for the online editions.  The TurboTax desktop and online editions are totally separate program with different price points.

If you do not want to use the TurboTax desktop software you purchased then you can request a refund.

Use this TurboTax website to request a refund - https://accounts.intuit.com/app/oirr

Use this TurboTax website to look up a charge - https://accounts.intuit.com/app/oicl

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies