Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ivoryleegirl
Returning Member

How long will it take the IRS to receive my copies of both of my 1095-A forms and form 8962 once I mail it in? They didn’t request anything except those in the letter.

I finally updated to tt151, this morning. ddd is direct deposit date
crystals1

How long will it take the IRS to receive my copies of both of my 1095-A forms and form 8962 once I mail it in? They didn’t request anything except those in the letter.

what is tt151?

When did u fax?
ivoryleegirl
Returning Member

tax topic 152 is what I gotm not 151 waiting for a ddd now
crystals1

question to everyone who has received their ddd......did you refund amount change after faxing in these papers?
ivoryleegirl
Returning Member

I faxed 2/25

Mine updated from 1 bar to no bars the day they received my fax stating it is still being processed. I’m not sure if this is an automatic update once your past the 21st day and coincidentally happened the same day they received my fax? Today wmr is unable to find my information lol super annoying! I believe that my refund amount went down due to the 1095-a form, but that’s just me guessing.

armckee i think that means a your 21 days are up.
crystals1

armckee3664 when did you fax in your forms/paperwork?
london329

@crystals yes mines changed a lot big difference it went up a lot
crystals1

@london329 you faxed on the 25th and already found out you are getting more back? Congrats!!!

@CrystalS i faxed later day on the 20th, irs confirmed receipt of fax the following Monday, the 25th. Idk if i am getting more or less... if i had to guess i would say less
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies