Qualified dividends and capital gains worksheet line 27 should be the smaller of line 25 or 26 and transferred to line 44 of the 1040. It is using the larger.

Qualified dividends and capital gains worksheet line 27 should be the smaller of line 25 or 26 and transferred to line 44 of the 1040. It is using the larger.  I have followed the worksheet  and the rest of the worksheet is correct. 

I am sorry I wasted our time.  My apologies.  I looked at that numerous times and it appeared wrong.  Thank you for being available to help those that cannot see correctly.

Thank you for including a screenshot, that makes it easier to see exactly what you are talking about.  

I am seeing on the worksheet that Line 27 is taking the smaller of Line 25 or 26 correctly ($8,296 vs $8,926).  Are you saying that $8,296 from Line 27 is not carrying over to line 44 of your Form 1040?