Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

RG61
Level 1

Previous Years Tax Returns Not Available

I have used Turbo Tax for the past few years and needed to view and download my tax return for 2022. Admittedly, I mistakenly created two different accounts, but after figuring that out and logging into the account that "congratulated" me for filing with your service for the past 3 years, my tax returns were not available! All I can view is a document I uploaded!

1) YOUR SERVICE IS EXPENSIVE.& I KNOW THAT I CAN LEGIT HAVE MY TAXES DONE BY SOMEONE FOR CLOSE TO THE SAME PRICE. The ads for up-sells are distracting and annoying. No one wants to have to read more and figure out what to click on to avoid making an unwanted purchase or be concerned that they didn't purchase what they wanted. The pop-ups are terrible.

2) Apparently, 24/7 online chat is not available during tax season unless you pay more(?)

3) There are more opportunities to file with different software platforms and not only were my previous years tax returns not available, but your platform did not connect to some third party platforms even after it was confirmed that the settings were correct on the third party side.

4) I want and need my previous tax returns and if you are going to tell me that there is/was a special charge for that, that I had to pay extra to have my returns saved and made available to me, I am going to tell you that this was not made clear and I am also going to tell you that it probably was not made clear to thousands of other people = CLASS ACTION and I know you can afford pay us.

5) Now, I have to print and file. Thanks!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Previous Years Tax Returns Not Available

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/ 

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF) 

Or - 

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  

This will take you back in to the 2023 online tax return. 

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Choose the year you want to print.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies