Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbotax won;t accept my AZ drivers license?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
WeronikaS

Are you seeing an error message?
Juha
Intuit Alumni

Please review the driver license screen in details, to make sure that the following fields are complete: Issuing state, ID number (it meets state requirements, for example: numbers only), expiration and issue dates (and format). 

I can't get by the DL check, so your product totally failed me, I had fill out forms with a pen,1st time since the 1980's. Ln the spirit of being helpful, here are 2 reasons the DL check failed for me. First this license was renewed on March 7th, and I suspect your data is older. Second the IRS won't let me efile but requires a mailed return, and your software can' handle that. I have no udea why the IRS changed their re

Thanks for responding. I can't get by the DL check, so your product totally failed me, I had fill out forms with a pen,1st time since the 1980's. Ln the spirit of being helpful, here are 2 reasons the DL check failed for me. First this license was renewed on March 7th, and I suspect your data is older. Second the IRS won't let me efile but requires a mailed return, and your software can' handle that. I have no udea why the IRS changed their requirements but it sucks.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies