Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

asis-basu

Phone number where i can talk to a live person

The rental home we sold in 2018 was NOT our primary home.  I mentioned in the upfront that we sold our rental home. TurboTax did not ask me to enter information about the sell of the home.  Please help!!!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

TurboTax has made it extremely difficult to contact them.  The application mistakenly directed me to mail in my Virginia State Income tax even after I had paid for the electronic TurboTax Version.  I called Virginia and they told me that they did accept returns electronically and that TurboTax had directed me to fill out the wrong non-resident form.  If TurboTax will not make it easier to contact them as they have been in the past I will seriously look at switching my tax application.  Good luck in finding a number to speak to a TurboTax representative.

Now I am having trouble with an amended return and still cannot contact a Turbo Tax helper by phone.  The Turbo Tax computed that I owed California $306 when I am not a California resident and all of the income was from a Washington State business that I am in.  I really need phone help from a Turbo Tax person to  resolve this issue.

AnnetteB6
Expert Alumni

Take a look at the following TurboTax article for information about how to contact us by phone:   What is the TurboTax phone number?

@psmiley1945

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies