Opening Turbotax 2019 software

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

This is not live chat, so it would be helpful if you would ask a complete question.  Have you already downloaded/installed the 2019 software?  Did you update it?  What happens when you try to open the program?

And of course, since we really do not know what your issue is, the 2019 online software is not yet available so you cannot "open" it until it become available sometime in December.

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

after clicking to open, the activation screens appears for a moment then goes away.

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

I have installed Turbotax Premier 2019 from the CD. However, the program will not open from the desk top icon. When I click on the icon the small activation scree appears for a few moments and then disappears. I have tried removing and then reloading the software, but that doesn't help. I have Windows 8.1 and my computer satifies all of the Turbotax requirements to run the program. Can anyone help me get the program to open? 

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

Cannot get TT to open when it says its ready to install Turbo Tax

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

TT2019 can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software 

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

@cfpirate wrote:

if you get the message "TurboTax cannot be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software" then that is caused by the Apple "Gatekeeper" introduced with OS X 10.15 (Catalina).

That has nothing to do with TurboTax and will happen for any application not purchased from the Apple Store.

See this Apple article on this: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491

And this TurboTax help article: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/turbotax-for-mac-won-t-open-when-installed/00...

For older Mac systems when TurboTax will not open.
See:

Be sure that System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> General -> Allow apps downloaded from App Store and identified developers is checked.

Go to the Applications folder and select the TurboTax application in the Finder and right click with the mouse (or control click) ans select the top "open". That should force the first open. After that it should open normally.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899267-administrator-rights-mac

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

I installed Turbotax with a CD, and I installed all the updates, but now how do I open it? I can see no place to click to open it.

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

When you go to Programs--is there nothing to click?

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

Yes, and I click on the forms folder, but what comes up are files with extensions that I am asked to download an app in order to open.

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

I downloaded it. I paid for it. It tries to sell me another tax program. It does not take me to the open TurboTax page

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

Where did you buy it from?  If not from Turbo Tax it may be a scam.  What's it trying to sell you?  Or are you trying to use the Online web version?  That is different than the Desktop program you download.

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

after completing update last night, tt2019 won't open file; uninstalled this morning, re-downloaded from my intuit account and after completing install, selected "let's being", program closes out. help.

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

I have downloaded the software and updated the program but when it says STARTING NEW RETURN, it runs like it going to start but then shuts off like nothing happened. I installed it today 1/12/20

Opening Turbotax 2019 software

I cannot get TurboTax to install