Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Once forms are finalized, you will be able to access this section.

I am trying to submit my 2019 tax return and I am getting this message in TurboTax - "Get ready to save and file your returns.  The IRS hasn't finalized one or more of your forms. Once forms are finalized, you will be able to access this section."  I have had my taxes ready to submit for a while and need my refund?  It doesn't tell me WHAT form the system is waiting on?  I am assuming it has something to do with the Qualified Disaster Retirement Plan Distribution and Repayment since this was the reason I had to submit via mail versus electronically last couple of years.  How can I tell WHAT form is missing and WHEN it will be available.  I need my refund?  Not to mention I have already paid TurboTax their fee and I haven't even filed due to this hang-up.  HELP???

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
TerryA
Intuit Alumni

Forms 8915-A & 8915-B, Qualified 2016/2017 Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Repayments have not been issued as final by the IRS yet. They have issued only drafts so far.

When the IRS releases them final then they will be in the next TurboTax 1040 release.

I see these forms were updated and posted by the IRS this week?  When will they be available in Turbo Tax online version so I can finish my taxes?  Please advise and thank you!

TerryA
Intuit Alumni

Both the 8915-A & 8915-B will be final in the 1040 update release on Wed Apr 22 (or Thur morning).

The Forms Availability should show that by tomorrow morning.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies