Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

J23Hethcoat
Returning Member

Ok, so I somehow have 2 Intuit accounts. I was just going about deleting my 2nd that I don’t use for no mix ups. However, the emails are the same.. but usernames aren’t..

So my 2 accounts somehow are linked to 1 email which I have no idea how. So now if I delete the useless 2nd account will I lose access to my main account (with the same Email address?) I always use my Username not email to log in… I can’t get a rep on the phone because Turbo Tax is trash and I pay $200+ for features that they don’t even let you use or get to!!! Can someone help me out since Turbo Tax/Intuit sure as shit won’t! Thank you in advance!!!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Ok, so I somehow have 2 Intuit accounts. I was just going about deleting my 2nd that I don’t use for no mix ups. However, the emails are the same.. but usernames aren’t..

TurboTax accounts cannot be deleted or combined.  You need to pick one and use it going forward, but keep a record of the "old" one so you can access it if you need to.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

And you can have 5 separate accounts for 1 email address.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies