Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
randalrichmond

Ohio site is holding my return, never received quiz letter to prove to them who I am. Do I resubmit return? How? State site not clear or helpful

1 Reply
MicheleR

Ohio site is holding my return, never received quiz letter to prove to them who I am. Do I resubmit return? How? State site not clear or helpful

No, you will not be able to submit your State Return after it has already been e-filed successfully. You will need to contact your Ohio State Department Of Taxation for additional assistance. See information below from their website.

Taxpayer Services is located at 4485 Northland Ridge Blvd., Columbus, OH 43229. Our hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday

• Our agents are available through email at EmailUs 
  • Our call volume is typically lowest from 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. and 2p.m. - 4p.m. Please have available the 9-digit Federal Identification Number (FEIN), SSN, or 8-digit account number associated with the account you are calling about, this will help us better assist you. 
  • Income Taxpayer Services (800) 282-1780 
  • Income Tax Refund Hot Line (800) 282-1784 or Click Here

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.

3.49m
Members

2.63m
Discussions

Manage cookies
v