Ohio Pass Through Entity Addbacks

Ohio Pass Through Entity Addbacks

There is a question on my Ohio return asking for pass through entity add backs.  There is no help offered for this question.  So does anyone know what they are wanting on this line?

Ohio Pass Through Entity Addbacks

I am unbelievably confused by this as well! Have you found an answer yet?

Ohio Pass Through Entity Addbacks

Try this link for reference. Do you have a K-1? If so, look to your form/supplemental information about depreciation. The depreciation information should be presented on the Ohio IT K-1 for any filer for which a depreciation adjustment is required.

Ohio Pass Through Entity Addbacks

I have used the link provided, which takes me to the Ohio dept of taxation. From there I tried typing in pass through entity addbacks and didn't find anything specific on this subject. Is there a particular Ohio publication reference that you can provide that would help clarify this? I couldn't find whatever it was you were trying to reference. 

Thanks,

47acre94