Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

geoexplorer
Returning Member

Not letting me E-file for 2023 taxes (just print or view options)

Looking for support -

I've been using TT for years and never have had a problem (Windows desktop version), but this year, I've run into a few issues that appear to be SW related but hoping recommendations can be made to get around them.

I've completed everything (even though a SW glitch prevented me from entering any info on 1099-B so I had to manually enter as work around) - but TT thinks I want to pay by check and thus Print or View returns as the final steps. I'm wanting to E-file.  It never asked for by bank info (as it has in the past).

I've switched to Forms format and on "Info Wks", I am able to manually enter by bank info and I can click toggle for Direct Deposit but it will not allow me to select Direct Debit.  I can also enter the Taxpayer PIN I used last year for e-filing.

I've also gone up to the Home screen on the File tab in upper left, and gone down to select Electronic Filing but it takes me to the last tab saying "It's time to wrap up and file your returns" but the only options are to View or Print my return.

I have repeatedly left TurboTax and updated software.

I appreciate recommendations on tricks to try to get this to work as I really don't want to print and mail in my forms with a check.

Thanks!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Not letting me E-file for 2023 taxes (just print or view options)

Were you able to solve your issue?

If not, please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies