Not allowing me to add additional rows: Tell us a...

tscott12

Not allowing me to add additional rows: Tell us about the other self-employed income for your Freelancing work

Hello,

Are folks getting trouble when they try to click on the add another row of this section?  I've tried three browsers and can't add additional rows

JamesG1

I was able to create a tax return in TurboTax Self-employed using a Google Chrome browser.  I access the self-employment activitiy under Federal / Income & Expense / Self-employment income and expenses / Your 2020 self-employed work summary.

I am able to click on Add income for this work to add additional income lines.

Are you able to amend other income lines or deleting an income line?

A self-employment activity may be a sole proprietorship, an LLC, a partnership, an S-corporation or a C-corporation.

tscott12

Hello,

I use google chrome, too.  When I answer the freelance question, a box pops up and asks me for types of income; I enter the first line and then when I try to enter another form of income, it blocks me.

I have tried clearing chrome, ensuring pop ups are allowed, etc.  I've also tried in opera.

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support as your issue would be best resolved with one-on-one support. Please visit the Contact Us page and select your product to get you to the right person.