Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received multiple W-2 Forms for the same employer; I woul like to upload them into the system. I cannot see the option to upload today

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

I received multiple W-2 Forms for the same employer; I woul like to upload them into the system. I cannot see the option to upload today

Not all W-2s can be uploaded; it depends on if the employer is a TurboTax Import Partner or not.  You can type w2 into the search bar.  Then hit enter and use the Jump to w2 link to get to your W2 Summary page.  Click on Add Another W-2.  On the next screen, you will enter the EIN # and hit Continue.  If they are a partner, we can import all the W-2 info we need to file your taxes. If you don't want to import your W-2 at all, you can also just skip this option.

Note: Before we import your W-2, we'll ask for some information off your hard copy, so be sure to have it handy.

If your employer is not a partner, then we can't import your W-2. We'll offer you some other ways to enter your info and then walk you through the steps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

Not all W-2s can be uploaded; it depends on if the employer is a TurboTax Import Partner or not.  You can type w2 into the search bar.  Then hit enter and use the Jump to w2 link to get to your W2 Summary page.  Click on Add Another W-2.  On the next screen, you will enter the EIN # and hit Continue.  If they are a partner, we can import all the W-2 info we need to file your taxes. If you don't want to import your W-2 at all, you can also just skip this option.

Note: Before we import your W-2, we'll ask for some information off your hard copy, so be sure to have it handy.

If your employer is not a partner, then we can't import your W-2. We'll offer you some other ways to enter your info and then walk you through the steps.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies