karan-rustagi

None of my login information to download 1099 from apex is working (1099 from Titan vest). I can login directly to apex so my login is correct.

I can login to public-apps.apexclearing.com
but the same login is not working to download 1099 from titan vest to turbotax. I can get the 1099 directly from titan and i tried uploading the pdf and that didn't work either. I tried all the instructions available on titan's website with no luck. Every time I get the following error.

That still didn’t work, so try one of these. (103)

Follow the link to check your sign-in info, then return and try again.
Is that the right bank or URL? Some look alike and have other subdivisions.
EbonyA

You may need to check your brokerage to see if they are allowing third-party access. Although the following Help Article is for Schwab, it is possible that your brokerage has restricted TurboTax's access to your statements unless you grant consent, and you might need to do something similar to what is described here

karan-rustagi

thanks for the response. Titan has no third party authorization that i can enable. To update anyone else having the issue, i was able to download today. I think they just had a delay in ability to download directly to turbotax. I didn't do anythign different today and it worked.