camcwwhf

My wife does not have ssn

my wife does not have SSN and if she applies for ITIN right now, it is too late because need to wait for 7 weeks, so how can I do?

Karisma

My wife does not have ssn

The IRS requires that you mail in form W-7 with your return; it cannot be e-filed. You can use TurboTax to complete your tax return, but you'll have to print and complete Form W-7 from the IRS links below, as TurboTax does not include it.

Get a copy of this form to fill out by going to Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.

For instructions on how to fill out and file Form W-7, see Form W-7 Instructions.

Karisma

My wife does not have ssn