danek42

My transactions with Betterment is not importing into TurboTax. I dont use multi-key authentication and my password is correct. Is something wrong with the connection?

I've checked my password, I signed up for multi-key authentication and tried it. When that failed, I removed it so I am back to normal but nothing is working. Would appreciate any help so I dont have to manually enter all of the transactions.
adam3

I was able to fix this issue by logging into Betterment and going to Settings > Security and creating an "app password" for TurboTax.  I was able to provide my username and the app password in place of my password in TurboTax and it then worked.

taras-kaduk

It seems to be a known issue among TurboTax customers, but the issue isn't acknowledged by TurboTax staff. I haven't seen any sort of response from Intuit on this.

Here is a thread with a bunch of responses: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3651286

I don't know if there is anything you can do. Intuit needs to act on this problem.

tlextrait

You have to go into your Betterment settings, then Security, and create an app password