kmorrsion0054

My taxes were rejected because there is an error on F2441-526 - Form 2441, Child Care Expenses, Part II, Line 2(b). I can't tell where this is via Turbo Tax. Help?

TerryA

That reject happens when one of your qualifying person's SSN has already been reported on someone else's 2441. Double-check the SSNs you have entered and if they are all correct then you'll have to file by mail and verify the SSN(s)  with the IRS later when they ask about it.

TerryA

kmorrsion0054

This is somewhat helpful but I requested a call at 11:00 am and would like to still talk with someone
kmorrsion0054

Do I need to reschedule a call?
TerryA

No, you don't have to reschedule. This forum is not connected with that.