• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmorrsion0054

My taxes were rejected because there is an error on F2441-526 - Form 2441, Child Care Expenses, Part II, Line 2(b). I can't tell where this is via Turbo Tax. Help?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TerryA
Level 7

My taxes were rejected because there is an error on F2441-526 - Form 2441, Child Care Expenses, Part II, Line 2(b). I can't tell where this is via Turbo Tax. Help?

That reject happens when one of your qualifying person's SSN has already been reported on someone else's 2441. Double-check the SSNs you have entered and if they are all correct then you'll have to file by mail and verify the SSN(s)  with the IRS later when they ask about it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
TerryA
Level 7

That reject happens when one of your qualifying person's SSN has already been reported on someone else's 2441. Double-check the SSNs you have entered and if they are all correct then you'll have to file by mail and verify the SSN(s)  with the IRS later when they ask about it.

kmorrsion0054

This is somewhat helpful but I requested a call at 11:00 am and would like to still talk with someone
kmorrsion0054

Do I need to reschedule a call?
TerryA
Level 7

No, you don't have to reschedule. This forum is not connected with that.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v