My taxes were rejected because of my AGI and now s...

kaliewatkins1997

My taxes were rejected because of my AGI and now set to be mailed in. I have now found my AGI and would like to add that in so I can do it online. Is that possible?

To revisit the 2019 AGI section in TurboTax Online:

1. Sign in and open your return, if you haven't already done so.
  2. From the left menu, select File (tap in the upper-left corner to expand the menu on mobile devices).
  3. Select Start next to Step 3 (if needed, revisit Steps 1 and/or 2 to activate Step 3).
  4. Select I want to e-file.
  5. Continue until you see the place to enter your 2019 AGI.
kaliewatkins1997

I’ve already filed so i can’t figure out how to go back in and add my AGI now that it has been amended to have a mail in tax form. 

@kaliewatkins1997 wrote:

If you have already filed then you have to wait for the IRS to accept or reject the tax return.  If accepted then there is nothing further you need to do concerning the 2019 AGI.

kaliewatkins1997

Yes, they rejected it because of the AGI and then I couldn’t find the AGI so I set the taxes to mail in but now I have found the AGI and would like to do it online now if that is possible. 

@kaliewatkins1997 wrote:

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2020 online tax return.

1. From the left menu, select File (tap in the upper-left corner to expand the menu on mobile devices).
  2. Select Start next to Step 3 (if needed, revisit Steps 1 and/or 2 to activate Step 3).
  3. Select I want to e-file.
  4. Continue until you see the place to enter your 2019 AGI.
kaliewatkins1997

Thank you! This helped.