Solved: My tax return was rejected for 2018, i was trying ...

My tax return was rejected for 2018, i was trying to see why and if i refiled would i be eligible to get that refund without it getting deposited into a 3rd party account

You cannot involve the 3rd party bank now.  You have to pay your TT fees upfront in order to print it, then sign and date it and mail it in.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-...

can't efile with TT for 2018 anymore . only can print out and mail in.