Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mistirene

My tax return is still not here, they said that I have some form missing, why is this information not included with my current tax return? If the IRS has it and you are suppose to be taking care of ALL my tax stuff, why do i suddenly feel screwed?

not happy with this service and will not be returning next year
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My tax return is still not here, they said that I have some form missing, why is this information not included with my current tax return? If the IRS has it and you are suppose to be taking care of ALL my tax stuff, why do i suddenly feel screwed?

This has happened to me two years in a row filing with turbotax. When I posted a similar question I was told only "it's not our fault."

Horrible customer service on top of not actually filing my taxes properly. I will be using a different service next year and am letting all my friends and family know

View solution in original post

1 Reply

This has happened to me two years in a row filing with turbotax. When I posted a similar question I was told only "it's not our fault."

Horrible customer service on top of not actually filing my taxes properly. I will be using a different service next year and am letting all my friends and family know

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies