jerkstore3292

My state return says “ready to mail”. Does that mean I made an electronic filing mistake and must mail it myself?

DanaB27

Yes, you currently have it set to print and mail your state return. You can try these instructions to e-file the state return after your federal return has been accepted:

1. Sign in to TurboTax.
  2. Under Your tax returns & documents, select Show, and then select 2019.
  3. Now select Add a state (this reopens your return).
  4. Select State from the left menu (on mobile devices, tap in the upper-left corner to open the menu).
  5. On the Let's get your state taxes done right screen, select Continue and follow the instructions.

jerkstore3292

Thank you so much!!!

DanaB27

You are welcome.