My state refunds were rejected because they said my income didn’t match what they had, does that mean my federal return will be the same ?

You mean the state efile was rejected?

Not necessarily. The state and the IRS are two separate tax agencies, thus are independent of one another. What one does, does not affect what the other does. If the income that you reported does not match what the IRS has on file chances are they will amend your return for you and either send you a bill for the remaining amount owed, or a refund for the overpayment you made. 

If the IRS makes an adjustment to your return you will receive a letter with an explanation as to why.