jwoz69

My software is updated. I go to transmit return and it says Intuit is having trouble recognizing data...... Help???

CarolynLO

This error seems to be an issue with an invalid day phone number. It seems to help if you wait 24 hours to update your program automatically. If you still can't transmit after 24 hours, go to www.support.turbotax.com for a solution or workaround.  There may be some instances when you may need to file your return by mail.  Note: Invalid phone number error: Must be between 10-14 digits.

CarolynLO

jwoz69

I found the problem, way back on one of the first entry screens there is a spot for phone number that I left off, also there is a second spot for a phone number at the very end.

Thanks for your help. That error message should say look at all phone entry locations....
CarolynLO

Wonderful!