Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Golfguy1942
Returning Member

My return was rejected due to FED_Taxable_Inherited_IRA but I did not inherit an IRA.

where do I go from here to get this approved

Golfguy1942
Returning Member

My return was rejected due to FED_Taxable_Inherited_IRA but I did not inherit an IRA.

how do i correct this so the return is accepted

Golfguy1942
Returning Member

how can i talk to someone

Just update and resubmit. It seems there was a glitch, most of us just updated turbo and resubmitted and it was accepted. Good luck

Just update and resubmit, it worked for everyone so far

Golfguy1942
Returning Member

Yesterday I was getting rejected.  If I not mistaken at least 5 times.  Once I deleted the 1099-R forms to no avail.  Last night had other obligations so now I'm back at re-submitting.  Is there anything I have to do or can I just go in and resubmit?  Thank You for your assistance.

Confirm you have the current update.

Hi, did you “update” turbo tax when you logged back in? That what I did

Update the program, go back through the IRA Q&A, and resubmit.  That's worked for most of us.  Good luck!

rjgruen1
Returning Member

Actually, my return was rejected for a supposed error in recovering foreign taxes paid. I checked form 1116 computations and found errors. TurboTax complimented me for having no errors, but the rejection persists. Where do I go from here?

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

It depends. How much foreign tax are you claiming and how did you report it?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies