Solved: My return showed as being accepted in WMR 1/29 and now it shows code 9001

My return showed as being accepted in WMR 1/29 and now it shows code 9001

My daughters return was accepted in the same date as mine and she already has a refund date. I have never had this happen before and not too sure what to do

Just wait. The IRS is apparently having some problems with their systems that they must work through. 

Thank you

UPDATE: I called the IRS this morning and the woman said to me that periodically they randomly select accounts for further review. My accounts looks fine and they need no further information from me, however there is no way to know yet if mine will be one of the accounts they actually review or not. I have to wait the 21 days before calling back. If I don't have a DD date withing the 21 day time frame then most certainly call for an update