Solved: My refund is reflecting the removal of my state tax debt yet you are asking me how i want to pay my state taxes why is that

My refund is reflecting the removal of my state tax debt yet you are asking me how i want to pay my state taxes why is that

The software is showing how much your federal refund would be, sans your state taxes due.  This to give you an idea of your bottom line.

You will still need to pay your state taxes, as there is no option to pay taxes due with your federal or state refund.