Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

tshurko

I made $22,00 and am disabled. I need form 5450 which does not come with the free edition. I used to be able to get the form added to my account through TurboTax Sales.

My income is $22,000.  I am completely disabled.  The only form I need is 5405 for the First Time Homeowner's  Credit Repayment which is $500 a year.  The tools say I should be able to add the form 5405 to my 1040 form but it says I need TurboTax Deluxe which is extremely expensive.  I used to be in IT and now have spinal pain.

I made $22,00 and am disabled. I need form 5450 which does not come with the free edition. I used to be able to get the form added to my account through TurboTax Sales.

@tshurko Both TurboTaxVanessaIA and I have told you as many ways as we can that you can file for FREE if you will just use the version we have given you a link to.  We do not want you to spend money on Deluxe.  It is totally unnecessary for you to use Deluxe.  The Freedom Edition is exactly what you need.  You have to use a different account and user ID with that version.  You were in IT?  You can easily figure out  how to create a new account and user ID for the Freedom Edition.  Please look at the link and scroll down the list of federal forms it provides if you still doubt us.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

In order to use the Free File program, you have to start it at a special website.  Click on the bottom Orange button I Qualify Start Now and set up a NEW account
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://turbotax.intuit.com/taxfreedom/">http://turbotax.intuit.com/taxfreedom/</a>

NOTE:  You will have to log out of Turbo Tax and setup a new account with a new username and new password or it will take you back to regular Turbo Tax.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies