darty5

My Federal and Missouri returns have been accepted but my Illinois still says started. Any reason and what do I need to do to. I was charged for all three to be filed

My federal and Missouri taxes have been accepted but my Illinois return still says started.  I paid for all three to be filed.  What is the delay and what do I need to do.

ChristyW

States release their final forms often times after Federal. The state of Illinois will not finalize forms until 01/31/2018, and some as late as 02/08/2018 due to state releases. When they are ready you can revisit your TurboTax account to finish and file your state. You will not be charged any additional. Once states are ready and submitted they can take 3-5 business days to be accepted by the state departments. You can check this link at anytime for more updates to the Illinois state forms availability: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3319879

ChristyW