My dependent child graduated high school in June, then turned 19 in September. Can I claim him for that tax year?

Yes, because he was a full time student (high school), under 24, for 5 months or more.

A child of a taxpayer can still be a “Qualifying Child” (QC) dependent, regardless of his/her income, if:

1. He is under age 19, or under 24 if a full time student for at least 5 months of the year, or is totally & permanently disabled

2. He did not provide more than 1/2 his own support. Scholarships are considered third party support and not as support provided by the student.

3. He lived with the parent (including temporary absences such as away at school) for more than half the year

if my son a high school student that graduated in 6/2020 . he worked a small amount but will be able to file a tax return. will he qualify for a stimulus check?