candyg01

My daughter ‘s email address and her phone number is still on my turbo tax I want to change from her email address and her phone number to my email address and my phone number, too

BillM223

Did your daughter use this account to file her return? Then if you want to file a return, you should create another account.

If you enter your information on her account, you will just overwrite her information and she won't be able to carry it forward to next year.

If it happened that your daughter used your account to file her return after you had filed your return, the same advice applies - the two of you should have two separate TurboTax accounts to keep your personal and tax information separate.

Rossco2020

Rossco2020

how do i do my kids taxes using my e-mail

DeanM15

If you are working in TurboTax Online and want to do your dependents taxes, you will have to set up a new account for each dependent.

You can set the e-mail for TurboTax notices to your e-mail if you wish.