1570laguna1570

My bank account was debited by Intuit for two payments: one for $11.84 and the second for $13.00. I did not authorize or use Turbo Tax last year either of these payments

My bank account was debited for two payments of $11.84 and $13.00. I do not use Turbo Tax and want to know what's going on.

What is the exact description on the charges?
1570laguna1570

Intuit payme*in e (Exactly as it was entered)

Those aren't normal Turbo Tax charges.  Did you ever sign up for QuickBooks Self Employed?  You can try calling in next week when they are open.
How to Contact Customer Service        <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5566005">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5566005</a>
1570laguna1570

I do not even know what QuickBooks is so the answer is.
1570laguna1570

Tried the link above but cannot get a phone #.

They are closed right now.  You only get a number when they Are open.