turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My bank account was debited by Intuit for two payments: one for $11.84 and the second for $13.00. I did not authorize or use Turbo Tax last year either of these payments

My bank account was debited for two payments of $11.84 and $13.00. I do not use Turbo Tax and want to know what's going on.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

My bank account was debited by Intuit for two payments: one for $11.84 and the second for $13.00. I did not authorize or use Turbo Tax last year either of these payments

What is the exact description on the charges?

Intuit payme*in e (Exactly as it was entered)

Those aren't normal Turbo Tax charges.  Did you ever sign up for QuickBooks Self Employed?  You can try calling in next week when they are open.
How to Contact Customer Service        <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5566005">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5566005</a>

I do not even know what QuickBooks is so the answer is.

Tried the link above but cannot get a phone #.

They are closed right now.  You only get a number when they Are open.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies