raberginz

My 2019 AGI is rejected. I went onto the IRS site and reviewed my transcripts. The AGI is exactly what the IRS has. Why is it being rejected?

If it was rejected for AGI—-be aware that many 2019 returns took so long for the IRS to process that your 2019 AGI might not be in the IRS system.   Try using zero instead.

If filing with zero is rejected then file again but select the option that you did not file last year.  The IRS does not see that question and it will allow you to e-file with no AGI question.

Or—-if you filed as a “non-filer” just to get the stimulus check on a 2019 return, try using $1 as the AGI.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/agi/help/where-do-i-correct-my-agi-in-turbotax-online/00/26311

If that does not work and you still cannot e-file, then print, sign, and mail your tax return.

There seem to be issues with the IRS AGI database.  Try using 0 (zero) for the 2019 AGI instead.