My 1095-c don’t have a amount I payed for my insurance!! And it’s saying I need to enter a amount ? I don’t know what to do ?

The 1095-C is NOT entered anywhere on the tax return ... only a 1095-A is entered.  If you are trying to force a 1095-C  onto the 1095-A screen you will drive yourself mad. 

You are not even supposed to enter a 1095C on your tax return.  You are only supposed to enter a 1095A --- which you would only have if you had marketplace insurance from healthcare.gov.   You are making a mistake and should not be entering anything there.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing