eindiener

Must I buy the Self-Employed edition if was merely a P/T tutor & only made $519 in 2018? I do Not plan to deduct any expenses. May I use a cheaper edition of TurboTax?

I will Not claim any business expenses because my expenses (gas & photocopies) are too small to worry about.

You can use the Deluxe edition to complete a Schedule C or C-EZ for self-employment income and if not claiming any expenses.

If you have not paid for the online edition you are using, have not filed your tax return or registered the Free edition, then you can clear your return and start over with a lower priced edition.  Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the program screen while working on the 2018 online tax return.  Click on Clear & Start Over.

eindiener

Thanks DoninGA!! 🙂