Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

uyn
Level 1

Mint no longer updating One Financial.

Anybody get a fix for this issue yet? Support reached out to me and asked me to try a solution that didn't end up working. They said they would get back to me once they had a real fix, and nothing yet.

Nope. I just stopped using Mint. I decided it was easier to use Google Sheets. I set up a basic template with formulas and input all my transactions myself.  It's not as pretty, but it's reliable at least.

DM7792

The problem is One Financial. Mint and many other applications use Plaid to communicate with other banks. Because One Financial now uses a text message log in code no other institution can communicate with One Financial. I have One also. I am leaving for Go2Bank. The fault belongs to One Financial. 

Still having issues connecting in March 2023. The error:

We couldn't connect to One.

Try connecting again in a few hours. (105)

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

You may want to try a different browser or try clearing out your browser's cache and cookies before trying again. Please see How do I delete cookies? and How to clear your cache for more information.  

@oneuser929 

There's no point in trying again. There's no point in clearing any cache or cookies (which, the login is cached on y'all's system for that step of the process anyways) since NO ONE is able to sync with OneFinance.

This issue, if you're really needing your transaction data, needs to go to OneFinance's customer support team, especially seeing the "oh-so WONDERFUL and INTELLIGENT" responses that we've been getting over here..... //sarcasm

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Thank you for your feedback!

@Jpartain89 

dixoncy14

I contacted support today and they said they are aware that One and Mint have a data issue. No solution at this time. 

Sumr
Level 1

My CIBC account in Canada has not connected for a month. Frustrating!

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see this Turbo Tax help article for more information.
How do I contact support?

@Sumr

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Same here with my cibc account. Has anyone had any luck getting an update on when it will be fixed?

Katina S
Intuit Alumni

Here is some additional information associated with the Mint help support link previously provided. When you click on the link, there is another link that will connect you to live Mint Chat Support. Reach out directly to Intuit Mint Chat Support as those experts are equipped and ready to assist you on the spot or possibly get your issue escalated to the data connectivity team!

@RyanNSB @Sumr 

Omg I am just dumbfounded, stupefied, thunderstruck, flabbergasted and bewildered by the fact that more and more posts requesting we waste our time by “chatting with customer support” is still being offered as an option here!!

First, unless we return here from that chat session to update the information (which I believe one or two other users have done) that convo is not available to anyone else searching for this same exact issue: OneFinance Is NO LONGER SYNCING THROUGH Plaid!!!! 

Second: most of the time, MINT’s CUSTOMER SERVICE KEEPS GETTING IT WRONG ANYWAYS!!!

Just admit, here, where everyone can see, the truth!!

Mimikm

Same thing for mE with ICCU

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

We cannot provide Mint support here, as that is a different system. That is why we suggest reaching out to Mint so they can look into the account. Most often they can fix it while chatting in with them. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies