Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Mint no longer updating One Financial.

There is no way to resynch with my One Financial bank. It keeps telling me to try again later, but it's been over a month. My bank recently updated their app, but there's no way to ask for mint to update how they synch my account. I've tried to resign in but it looks like it's the previous software. If this isn't fixed soon, I'm going to have to find a different budgeting app. Too bad, I was finally starting to get the hang of this one and will lose all my transaction history and budgeting information.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

31 Replies

Is that link supposed to be helpful?  I have searched the support page multiple times with different key words, like "error 102", "account not synching", "one financial", "re-link bank", etc. All I found were other users having similar problems with multiple different banks. I tried to do the support chat as well, which was not helpful. I'm hoping just putting the bank name out there will let someone else know it's not just them since it's such a small online bank. Oh well. Maybe i'll follow up with whatever budgeting site or app that will work with it.

uyn
Level 1

Same issue for me. And why did this thread get marked as "solved" on the help search page? This isn't solved!

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Pretty sure the other commenters already said that has happened…? Maybe read all the comments before jumping in with a copy/paste block of text?

Looks like the connection to One isn’t available right now.

Try again in a few hours. (102)

still no fix to this issue. It's been 2 months or more now. Really frustrating. 

Really love the combo of "completely incapable of reading any other comments or doing any research on the issue" combined with the inability to actually care about the problem you're commenting on.

This is the second time that useless link was posted for an issue that that will not resolve.

The actual issue is that Walmart bought OneFinance, which is why the service has changed so much, including no third party system being able to download/sync your ledger. 

Sorry ... but when you ask a MINT question on the TurboTax forum you will always be redirected to the MINT forum every time.  Only they will have your answer. 

Except for when you claim to support a link to a service, you should support the link to the service by correctly indicating the actual issue, or doing actual research on the issue, rather than copy/pasting the same useless info that was already stated as useless

I originally tried to post on mint, but when I clicked the "ask a question" button or whatever it said, it took me here.

This is not a forum just for Turbotax, it's for all of mint. Why are you so active if you aren't helping, aren't helpful, and are confidently incorrect?

One Finance is not working with Mint. That's the problem trying to be solved. If you can't help, leave us alone

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies